I purchased what they said was a new phone for starters, ordered a new sims card for my brother's phone which they said will work on any cell phone, the customer service reps don't know how to trouble shot phone problems, they referred me to Target for their phones, and the managers are just as bad!How can these people still be in business?

I cancelled my service after all this problems and have received my final notice that is pass due?

Really when Connie a consumer cellular manage told me not to send any money until 3 of August 2015!Another snow job on their part!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Consumer Cellular. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $265 and wants Consumer Cellular to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was excessive billing, lack of informed customer solution, manipulated usage to overcharge and do not stand behing the phones they sell. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Consumer Cellular consumer cellular cell phone plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments