We have not had a phone that you could hear clearly from since November (when we started their service & received their phone).Phone sounded like a broken speaker.

I called them (waited 1/2 hr even though their message says it is a 15 min. wait) and they said the phone had to be present. Called them again with phone (waited 20 minutes) and they told me that I had to call from another phone with the phone present. Called again with 2 phones (waited 45 minutes before talking to anyone) person had me take the battery out and put it back in numerous times.

She could hear the crackling and so she put me on hold several times (each time 15 minutes) and then passed me on to someone else who made me do the same things she had done but ended up saying it might be a warranty problem. This was really ridiculous and I was very surprised that AARP would be one of their sponsors to encourage seniors to use them for service. I have had many cellphones in my life and have never had this kind of customer service after 3 months of service so I have terminated my service with them. As a side note I find this site to be offensive since it is call the "Pissed Consumer" site.

That kind of confirms where they stand on customer service.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of consumer cellular cell phone service from Consumer Cellular. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Consumer Cellular to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer support and bad equipment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Consumer Cellular for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments

It is still not resolved.