2.1
Style and Design

I had been a customer of theirs since 2006 and my mother has too.My story is too long to get into as it takes place from October 2014 till now.

I have just one thing to say about this company. STAY AWAY. They are ok as long as everything is running smoothly. But you are screwed if something goes wrong like a defective phone.

I jumped through hoops for 2 weeks doing everything they told me to do to the phone and for those 2 weeks I didn't have a working phone.

All I can say is stay away.You will regret signing with them at some point.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Consumer Cellular. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Consumer Cellular to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was follow up service. Author liked the most cheap plans. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Consumer Cellular cell phone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments

Southern Pines, North Carolina, United States #958619

I am appalled at this and just purchased two new smartphones at a cost of $250.A lot of money for a 71 year old women.

Not on fixed income/ hubby still working part time @ age 75.

If this does not work out we are out $250.Very concerned about this situation.