Did not receive return label.Idid not call and you did not call me Im 87 years old. have some health issues.I think you could show some understanding and compassion and make some exceptions.have been a customer for quite years aI believe in compassionnd have been recomending you to my friends no Imore.huawei vision 2Showing kindness and understaandingtoward otherscouldbe healing formeandmake your company different and better.thisworldwould be a more peaceful/loving if we couldall challrnge ourselves to extend kindness and compassion toward the people around us.quote from harold kushner""""whennnnnnn you are kins to othersit not only changes you,it changes the world" I will be looking into other companies that mat :bend the rules and be kind'especially to the elderly

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of consumer cellular phone service. Consumer Cellular needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned consumer cellular phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Consumer Cellular.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments