Consumer Cellular won't port my phone number to Tracfone.I have wasted hours on the phone trying to get this.

According to their rep's at Consumer Cellular, they do not have a pin number and the company wanting to do a port should leave that field blank or put all one's in. However, this apparently does not work because even though I have given all the correct information several times and wasted a great deal of time I still am being refused a port.

I did an internet search and CC does this to everyone!This is in violation of the FCC.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Consumer Cellular. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Consumer Cellular.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Consumer Cellular to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments

Owings Mills, Maryland, United States #966229

used my phone number in the past but now it won't work. how do i get a new one

Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Consumer Cellular - Unlocking my phone! Consumer Cellular "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more