I have always paid my phone bill and still I have no international service.This is the main reason why I choose to come with this service provider is because of the international calling plan.

Now I cannot use it, why? My phone number is 980-328-6237, I needed this service because of an relationship that I have with someone overseas, twice since I have had this service I have not been able to call her. Consumer Cellular has not even contacted me a given me a reason why I am unable to do this.

My bill is paid, ALWAYS before it is due.If something is not done I am going to change providers

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Consumer Cellular. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Consumer Cellular.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Consumer Cellular to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments