For THREE days I have been attempting to call you re: my battery keeps running out and I lose the call.WHERE ARE YOU?

I will change servers unless this is resolved. I have used CC previously and was pleased. You seem to have changed attitudes. I am told to regularly turn off my battery but lose incoming calls then.

I can't turn it off at night because of security reasons. I speak long with friends but not so long that I should need to recharge the battery every couple of calls. Trying to reach a phone person is fruitless.

I will check to see about switching companies.I am angry

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments

@ anonymous comment:

*** you *** ***!

Seattle, Washington, United States #686389

You are complaining about a battery issue which has nothing to do with Consumer Cellular. Buy a new battery.

ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more CONSUMER CELLULAR, GOES AFTER YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF YOU FAIL TO PAY BILL OR CANCEL THEM! Consumer Cellular "That's right they have all your phone number you call on use them to haress your family your friends for unpaid amounts after you cancel them! They lost me friends..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more