Their SIM card which is "ALL IN ONE" comes in three pieces which came apart in my phone and broke the SIM slot.Brian S., the supervisor just argued with me saying, "We are obviously not responsible with what you do to your phone".

He wouldn't give me the name of his supervisor, claiming "They are not available". Not to mention that I haven't had a workable network in a week. This is the WORST Company. They really are amateurs and don't care at all.

And, all they do is promote themselves on their recording as you wait an 30 minutes to talk to someone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Consumer Cellular. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Consumer Cellular to "they need to reimburse me the cost of fixing my phone due to their 3-in-1 sim card falling apart in my phone and breaking it".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service is the worst and bad business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Consumer Cellular and consumer cellular phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments