5.0

So far, so good. I switched from years with AT&T.

My phone, text, wi-fi usage is very limited and AT&T was getting paid a great deal of money each month. This plan allows me the needed usage at a much reduced monthly cost.

I found the customer service to be excellent: (1) the wait time, if any, was considerably reduced from AT &T's; (2) the customer service people were both friendly and knowledgeable; (3) my technical questions were answered correctly - at least they appeared to be, as what I needed help for worked after doing as was instructed. All of that makes me a happy camper.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Consumer Cellular. the best about consumer cellular phone plan from Consumer Cellular was always friendly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Consumer Cellular.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Consumer Cellular to other companies on our site.

Comments