Consumer Cellular - Unlocking my phone!

334 of 459 Consumer Cellular reviews

I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider.Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone!

They said it was "their phone." I said fine then, give me back My money that I used to pay for the phone and you can have Your phone back! I have a new phone and I cannot use it, nor will Consumer Cellular give me my money back! This should be illegal!

I am not going to just let them get by with this.I will find a way to get my money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 14 Yes 14
334 of 459 Consumer Cellular reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ccsox

Sep 14, 2014 #869963

Report to FCC just for a slice chance.

Debs

Feb 19, 2014 #786806

I bought a new Motorola WX345 phone on line and assumed per the advertisement that I would be able to use my sim from a different carrier....wrong. I called Consumer Cellular for the unlock code and they would not give it to me unless I signed with them, which I did not want to due, since I have heard poor customer service and many complaints about CC. I then called Motorola requesting the unlock code and they said only Consumer Cellular could provide it, that they did not know the unlock code for their own phone. So I a stuck with a new phone which cannot be used.

Mike-in-san-jose

Sep 15, 2013 #717200

I had the same problem. CC sold me 2 Huawei (Chinese phones). they never worked right. I wanted to give the phones to my children to use under a different carrier. CC refused to unlock them. They said it was up to Huawei to unlock them. Huawei says that CC has the unlock codes. The unlock codes are the domain of the carrier that supports them. CC denies and said that Huawei is shirking its responsibilities.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Consumer Cellular. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Consumer Cellular.
Filing a new complaint about
×