I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider.Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone!
They said it was "their phone." I said fine then, give me back My money that I used to pay for the phone and you can have Your phone back! I have a new phone and I cannot use it, nor will Consumer Cellular give me my money back! This should be illegal!
I am not going to just let them get by with this.I will find a way to get my money back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nokia C3
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Here is a photo of the repo mans license plate which says it all. Can't we stop Honda Finance from giving thieves free access to our property for their own..."