Lakewood, California

A couple years ago I contracted with Consumer Cellular - I will NEVER do that again, nor would I recommend them to anyone.

Before contacting Consumer Cellular I had found that some cell phones do not work in this remote area, so I asked the rep, "What should I do if it doesn't work?". I was told, "Just send it back". Sure enough, it did not work.

Two days later I was transported by ambulance to a hospital in a different State - I had an aortic aneurysm. While I was hospitalized I asked my daughter to return the non-working phone to Consumer Cellular. She did that.

To this day Consumer Cellular has refused to return the $35.00 I paid for their non-working phone.

I am currently seeking cell phone service, but I will NOT give a multi-million dollar corporation like Consumer Cellular an opportunity to rip me off a second time.

I am 83 years old and live on Social Security.

I also will not do business with AARP because they endorse a company that steals from seniors.

SHAME ON AARP AND CONSUMER CELLULAR RIP-OFF! THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SENIORS

Product or Service Mentioned: Consumer Cellular Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments