Most of the time when you call customer service, you are either put on hold or no answer at all. Their phones are not the greatest.

I have a Doro 824 that I got in March 2016 and my husband has a Doro flip phone. My phone came with no instructions on how to use so I had to go online to figure out how to use the camera, how to put in a contact list, etc.I never had this type of phone before so it took some getting used to. When I hang up, must make sure it really hung up or it just keeps going as an "ongoing call". It comes loaded with tons of useless apps like a game I never play ,dock mode, my Consumer Cellular, play movies and TV, etc.

But I can't delete any of these apps so the Play Store apps keeps showing low on storage space message and I should delete something. The only app I added was for my background, everything else was already on there and no way to get rid of them. I noticed on my bill that it seemed to show much more texts than I had done. When I called I was told if the text is longer than a certain number of letters, I am charged for two texts.

I never heard of that before.My husband's phone is crap. The battery is always low and needing to be charged and he uses his phone very little. So when they show you the TV commercials about how they have the best customer service, don't believe them.

They don't. This being said, their prices are lower than most companies, but I just don't know if it is worth staying with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Consumer Cellular Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments