my girlfriend and me left verizon after 18 years.i had been getting consumer reports mag.

this whole time and heard all great about you. NOPE!!! we, after much fear of leaving verizon i seem to be right about those fears! we ordered 2 iphones 5s.

were never sent coz rep didnt say an email to conferm would be sent before deilivery of our new iphones. bad enough was to get help to activate my new iphone5s. your rep screwed up my girlfriends email, so never knew why our phones never came. wasnt till Lori called that we knew there was any problem.

have to say your rep that corrected screw-up did great job!!! got phones in 2 days!! good for her!!! give her a raise!

10:49pm and just had to hang up on a nice young lady that ALSO couldnt help me even get my phone to turn on to use! what the ***?????????????? shame on you all!!! great reviews ive been hearing is B.S.

TOLD HER ILL JUST STAY WITH VERIZON!!! NEVER HAD THE B.S. WITH THEM AND MUCH BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABOUT 11PM 12/15 AND WAS ON HOLD 20+ MINS!

only to be told........ sorry, cant use your new phone we sent and sent 10 days late. my experance with you has SUCKED!!! NEVER IN ALL THE YEARS WITH VERIZON HAVE I EVER BEEN ON HOLD FOR 20 MINS PLUS!!

THEN TOLD SORRY, CANT HELP YOU. CALL AGAIN TOMORROW!!! guess ill just use phone you sent as a door stop. im not some punk at 53 and dont suffer fools well!

i feel jerked around and i own my own business. i know me just 1 person can kill 20 future customers of yours!!! FYI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR SO CALLED NEW ACCOUNT NAME IS LORI LEWIS AND YET TO BE ACCOUNT 102946090.

FIX IT!!!!!! FIX OUR ACCOUNT!!!! ACTIVATE OUR PHONES!!! HELP US LEARN HOW!!!!

my number is 7245547850. Loris is 7248800894!!!!

some hotshot better call ME!not Lori and get us taken care of YESTERDAY!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of consumer cellular customer care. Consumer Cellular needs to "call! fix!!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned consumer cellular customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Consumer Cellular.

Comments