I ordered a phone from Consumer Cellular and was told to call to activate when it arrived. I called and the customer service person asked me for the number on the box.

I had already discarded the box. No one EVER told me to keep the box. I was told to open the back of the phone and read some numbers to the so called customer service person. I did, this wasn't what they wanted.

I was then told to take the SIM card out of the phone. I did and getting it back in was a ***.. While attemping to follow their *** instructions, I was hung up on not once but twice.

This is customer service? I don't think so!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of consumer cellular cell phone activation. Consumer Cellular needs to "better customer service, no hang up. better instructions prior to ordering" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned consumer cellular cell phone activation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Consumer Cellular.

Comments