2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The worst!CC boasts about their customer service.

Although their representatives are polite, they are useless. Frankly, I'd prefer to deal with someone who is snarky but can solve my problems than with 'robots' who give poor advice and are of no help. My experience was horrible and it has cost me $$$. First, I purchased the iPhone SE on an installment plan and reported that it would not hold a charge (went through everything - no notification turned on, etc.

etc.). I reported this repeatedly. I was advised to keep the phone (which would be off and charging all night and without use, but just turned on would be dead by 11am) because an upgrade was on the way from Apple. Fine.

I did what I was instructed to do, upgraded and no change. Then they tell me I can't return the phone because it's no longer within the timeframe (out of time frame for return by one month). But, the reason I kept it was due to the advice of Consumer Cellular and the phone is clearly defective. No, they won't hear of it.

The worst customer service ever. This is not the only problem. During the the few months of frustration and the several phone calls (which, by the way amounts to hours of my time. I've not had less than 60 minutes wait time - and some calls were more - for an agent on any of the calls to customer service) I also was getting No Service.

When I called (and the reason there was usage during the last month at all was because I would have drive to the outskirts of town to pick up a signal) to report that I had one bar or no service at all and that my incoming calls were going straight to voicemail and I was missing them as a result. Their lame responses included: "the map shows that we provide coverage in that area" and "I show usage for this month". Then they sent me to Target, twice, for SIM cards. The first agent advised a new SIM using AT&T (I had T-Mobile).

That caused my phone to go from 1 bar to No Service at all. The next agent said I was advised incorrectly - that T-Mobile actually had more towers in the area, so I was advised to go get another SIM card. At the end of the story, I went to Verizon and have had no problems with connectivity - new phone, new carrier, no contract. Consumer Cellular is now trying to collect full price for the phone which they won't unlock even if paid and they tell me I can't return the defective phone.

I returned it anyway and will not pay for a defective piece of equipment and no service.I've dumped them and if you're smart you'll stay away from them!

Review about: Apple Iphone Se Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service - unable to resolve and poor advice.

Comments