Style and Design

Called consumer cellular customer service on 5/16/18 to report that my phone was displaying, " emergency calls only". They confirmed that my payments are up-to-date so that was not the cause of the problem.

They had me remove the Sim card and the battery and then replace them both and start up the phone. That maneuver did not work, so they said they were going to check if there was a tower problem in my area. They kept me on the phone for very long time but still could not determine why I was having the problem. They said they would continue to search for cause and would call me back on my landline phone or send me a text on the cell phone.

The next day I still did not have service and consumer cellular never called me back nor did they send a text. I called them again on 17 May to cancel service and to request credit for the two days without service. Consumer cellular refused to give me the credit claiming it was my fault that they did not continue to troubleshoot the problem because I should have called them back. The truth is consumer cellular promised to call me back but did not hello through on that promise.

Very disappointed by this company's attitude towards their customers and their lack of follow-through. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

Review about: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments