2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I purchased a Doro 626 in April 2016. I had trouble with the phone right from the beginning. The phone would take a charge sometimes. When it did take a charge, the charge wouldn't last a day. I made numerous calls to customer "service" After being put on hold, sometimes for 20 minutes, the "help" I got was nothing but self help. Use a different plug, try the car charger, over and over.

Well I finally got fed up. On October 11 2016 I went to Sears to buy a new phone. The sales person, after talking to consumer cellular by phone, was told, they would send a mailer sticker, so I could send the phone to the company. Of course,12 day's later, when no such mailer ever arrived, I called "service" again only to be informed that it was no longer under warranty .

How convenient for you. You kept me hanging for 6 months until I got fed up with the same "service" routine and went to Sears to get a new phone. Unfortunately I made the same mistake again I bought another Doro626. Guess what? Not only it wouldn't take a charge or when it did wouldn"t hold it.Plus the screen flashed for emergency calls only. After several calls to "service" and a couple of trips to Target and Sears, I not only got my phone out of my life, I also got consumer cellular there too.

Ask me if I would recommend You to my friends.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of non response to my irritating problem and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "most of the above" of doro phoneeasy 626 cell phone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. Consumer Cellular needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doro phoneeasy 626 cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Consumer Cellular.

Comments

I have a doro 626 a couple months old and the ringer speaker quit. I called and after an hour of resetting and changing settings they agreed it was bad.

They asked if it had any scratches and I said it looks like brand new except the back cover is dirty and should not be.

They said since the back was dirty the warranty was voided. So now I have a 2 month old phone with no ringer. Consumer cellular sucks.

Their service is cheap and I guess you get what you pay for. Stay away from consumer cellular.

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1339882

I have had the same trouble with the doro 626. If it hadn't been for my old phone breaking I would not have bought this phone The service I had received from Consumer cellular before was excellent. I wonder if it is just the phone that is the problem and no one wants to take the jump and ditch this phone.