I cannot make phone calls. The reason is that my "account balance is too low". I pay my monthly bill automatically, so this cannot be a real problem. It is apparent from the many similar comments from other Consumer Cellular customers that there is something wrong with Consumer Cellular- the company.

The website won't load; phone calls are not answered.

Please alert your customers- text would work- to explain some or all of the following:

What is the problem? or Do you realize you have a problem?

Why are your customers getting the message that our "account balance is too low", so that our phones cannot be used for making calls?

Has Consumer Cellular been hacked?

Whatever your problem, please take a moment to let your customers know when we might be able to make phone calls, and any other information we need to know in order to use the service that we trust to receive from you, and which is paid for already. Feel free also, to let us in on what is going on with you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Consumer Cellular Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: please see complaint- also, "I am happy because of" does not pertain to this problem.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

First time I have had this problem in over two years of service. There should be someway CC could communicate with it's customers when there is a problem.

If problem is not correctly shortly I will be going elsewhere even though I don't want to pay more I want service when I want to use it.

Idea!!!! Facebook would work.