Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

HOW DO I ERASE TEXT MESSAGES. I AM LOADING THEM UP & I GOT A MESSAGE THAT I AM RUNNING OUT OF ROOM

PEOPLE TEXT ME & I DO NOT REPLY & THEY TEXTS I GETARE LINING UP. I GOT THE PHONE MAINLY FOR TEXT TO SPEECH BECAUSE I HAVE A SPEECH PROBLEM BUT NOT I HAVE A SPACE PROBLEM BECAUSE EVERYONE TEXTS ME

2 answers
Ann McDonald

According to Consumer Cellular FAQ page, you can erase the messages by clicking on them and choosing the option delete. You can also contact Consumer Cellular customer service for help by phone number 888- 345-5509 (toll-free) or by email at service@consumercellular.com

DistinctYak106
WHAT I AM ASKING SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU TO ANSWER.IF I RUN OUT OF ROOM I IMAGINE THE PHONE WILL BE USELESS & I REALLYNEEDIT TO SPEAK OUT LOUD. PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU.
View more answers (1)

hiw do i activate my phone

by BasicPython239

How do i activate my phone

View

how do I retrieve my voicemail messages?

by SkillfulPossum696

I forgot my code to retrieve my voicemail messages.

View

how doi delete unwanted phone numbers

Garry Leigh
According to the Consumer Cellular FAQ page, you can stop unwanted messaging, however, they don't provide instructions how to delete unwanted phone numbers. You may call Consumer Cellular support team at 888-345-5509
View

how do i cancel the phone service ?

by HastyCommonLoon434

how do I cancel the phone service ?

View

I need a correct payment address with zip code so I can pay my payments??

View

a robot is showing up on my 6 year old huawei ,it says check sd update is exist make sure usb cable has been inserted

Garry Leigh

Unfortunately, Consumer Cellular troubleshooting section doesn't provide the answer to your question. It is better to contact Consumer Cellular customer service by phone at 888- 345-5509 (toll-free) or by email at service@consumercellular.com

View

How do Ido Call waiting on my More?

I have a new Noro Phone and I am having trouble setting it up. I don't know how to get my messages for one thing, Putting phone numbers in phone I need help.

#1720611
View

how do I pick up messages left with small cassette sign on screen.??

Ann McDonald

According to Consumer Cellular FAQ page, you can visit the Videos & Manuals Page for your specific model of phone. There you can watch a step by step video on storing your contacts, or find instructions in the phone manual. You can also contact Consumer Cellular Customer Support team at 888-345-5509, and they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

View

I have signed up for auto pay with my debit card. Is there a waiting period?

My payment is due on April 4, 2019.

Ann McDonald
According to Consumer Cellular FAQ page AutoPay accounts are charged on the due date of their invoice.

What Cell phone

I just bought a 2019 Honda CRV and I need a cell phone to enable the GPS service called Navigator. What would be a good one.

I how have a flip phone and I only keep it in the car for 911 calls.

I tried to go online in COmsumer Cellular/My Account but could not get thru. Thx

Ann McDonald
Your question is quite specific. Try to contact Consumer Cellular customer support via Contact Tab on PissedConsumer website.
View

can you text or call with verizon phones at no extra charge

Ann McDonald

It is better to address your question to Consumer Cellular cutomer assistance by phone at 888- 345-5509 (toll-free) or by email at service@consumercellular.com

My new phone

I fell and was really hurt and now I need to get a new phone can i get one and pay for it with my checking account

Ann McDonald

According to Consumer Cellular FAQ page if you need a new phone you should contact Consumer Cellular Customer Support team at 888- 345-5509 and they will walk you through the warranty process.

Future phone account

I have a phone with consumer cellular. If I discontinue service now, at a later date can I get a new account using this phone but having a new number transfered from another carrier. Is there a way to transfer photos and numbers from one phone with a different carrier to a new phone on consumer cellular.

Ann McDonald
According to Consumer Cellular website most people can transfer their existing cellphone number to Consumer Cellular. It depends on where you live and your old service provider. For detailed information you can contact Consumer Cellular customer service via Contact Tab in PissedConsumer website

account balance

why am I locked out of my account?

Ann McDonald

There are many reasons why you could be locked out your account. it is better to contact Consumer Cellular customer help line by phone at 888- 345-5509

my phone is not working

why is my phone not working my bill is paid

Ann McDonald

It is better to address your question to Consumer Cellular customer support by phone at 888- 345-5509 (toll-free) or by email at service@consumercellular.com

View

can't call out on my consumer cellular phone-says not registered on network???

can't call out on my consumer cellular phone-says not registered on network???

Ann McDonald

According to Consumer Cellular FAQ page the problem you indicate means your phone is not properly active in the cellular system. Please call Consumer Cellular’s Customer Support team at 888- 345-5509 or contact an agent using the online chat to report the problem so they can correct it.

voicemail

how do I access / delete voicemails?

Ann McDonald
According to Consumer Cellular website every phone is different, but in general, you can check your voicemail by following the steps below.

Checking voicemail from your cellphone:

• Press and hold 1
  • Enter your password
  • Follow the voice prompts

Service in Aruba

I am in Aruba and my cell phone cannot make calls. I installed a t mobile SIM card , had it activated before I left and it worked fine until I got to Aruba. How can I get my phone to work?

Ann McDonald

Your question seems to be specific. Try to contact Consumer Cellular customer support by phone at 888- 345-5509 (toll-free) or by email at service@consumercellular.com

Payment address

I need to send a payment to you for my cell phone bill. What address do I use to send you billing payment from me?

On the bill that is emailed to me there is not an address on it to send to you and I have to go to an old bill to get it. It would be nice for it to be on the invoice every month, but in the meantime please email it to me now.

Ann McDonald
Consumer Cellular contact info: email service@consumercellular.com

Questions 25