please stay away please stay away please stay away from this company please stay away from them I have called them four times asking them to help me with my mother's phone my mom has Alzheimer they told me I had to send the phone back in and if they got the phone back and saw that something was wrong I was going to have to pay for a new phone we don't know what happened to the phone if we knew what happened to it I would tell you this is the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life I said what if you get the old phone back and you feel like there's something that she did what thin oh you're going to have to pay for the new phone or send a new phone back and keep the old phone no you can just cancel my account this is retarded and stupid as *** in the beginning it's a catch-22 they run your credit then I just made a payment on a broke phone my mom is not even able to use and she goes oh you have another bill that's due for $20 oh my God!!!!! You say you have a heart for seniors and you cater to seniors that is a lie!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Consumer Cellular Cell Phone Replacement.

Comments