we got consumer cellular 2/25 and was not able to see if it worked where we camp every summer until 6/9 because of sickness.when we went camping we had no service unless we went 5-7 miles away.

I am a diabetic and my husband has physical problems as well. I changed back to Verizon mobile since you do not cover Carrollton Ohio. however, when I called and spoke to Brian he said we could not get a refund for the 2 phones we purchased and even said we should get both Verizon and consumer cellular. how is that suppose to save money?

Since our phones are barely 4 months old and can not be used with any other carrier, we would like to send them back for a refund.we paid $60 each.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments

North Tonawanda, New York, United States #863081

I had the same issue.Switched from Verizon (where we never had problems) to save money.

Big mistake! We either had no service or dropped calls from the day we signed up with Consumer Cellular. We called them constantly and waited on hold for hours. They would tell us there was a problem in our area or to reset our phones.

They sent us different phones to try and diff sim cards. nothing worked so we asked for a refund on our phones (since they wouldn't work with any other carried) and we told they wouldn't take them back since it was more than 45 day. Asked to speak to a manager. was given a supervisor who said the same thing.

Asked for a corporate # and was refused.TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!