I bought an iPhone 6 and it arrived with absolutely NO instructions or manual.My previous phone from them had video tutorials on the Consumer Cellular site.

I called them and was abruptly informed they did not have tutorials, or any other assistance on how to use the phone. I was give an Apple 800 number, but it is for problems with the phone. For $600 I expect more.

I am going back to Verizon; at least the nerd in the store will show me which button to push!BTW, you can print off the official Apple manual - it’s only 180 pages!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of iphone 6 from Consumer Cellular. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Consumer Cellular to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Consumer Cellular for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments