100% full Not resolved

I paid for a new Samsung Relay 4G & received a used one.It has the remains of a T-Mobile decal clearly on the top of the phone.

Consumer Cellular is insisiting it's new. FRAUD ALERT! The phone has a standby time of less than 48 hours although it's rated for 13 days. Consumer Cellular says I have to disable most features to increase the standby rate.

The phone is useless if I have to shut everything off just so I can leave the house with it.This phone is covered by their warranty but they're stalling on that by saying I have to drain it and then totally rechagre the phone and then keep track of how long it takes to drain.

Glenm wrote the review because of not as described at Consumer Cellular and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Consumer Cellular to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unethical actions and cell phone fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Consumer Cellular samsung galaxy s relay 4g t699 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments