Bellingham, Washington

I have had Consumer Cellular for over 10 years. Some glitches with Customer Service, but service wise, no complaints.

I was able to port my long time Landline phone number, and added the ZTE. I got a Moto4E+ cell, and am able to use both (unlimited calls and text) for under $50!!! What is not to love? I have never had a problem with connection.

Or billing. I hope this business continues to expand and keep me stable with my phone choices and connections. My needs are basic. For those with another agenda, perhaps not for you.

High Five to Consumer Cellular.

Landlines are diminishing in favor, yet some of us still use and depend on them. The ability for me to use both cell and landline for an affordable monthly charge helps greatly for my Senior budget.

Product or Service Mentioned: Consumer Cellular Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

What kind of an idiot company would not put an announcement out they were having issues with service? Poor Management and Poor customer service.

Have tried most of morning to contact CC through email, text and calling with no response. This company deserves to fold under if this is best they can perform.

Consumer Cellular Reviews