Crystal River, FL 34428, USA
1.3

My parents have this Consumer Cellular as their provider for over a year. Recently,they have had no cell service at their home for 5 days now. They have to go 3 miles down the road to use their phone. I reminded them they get what they paid for. Consumer's excuse is they are working on the tower.

Must be the same tower that they lease from Verizon who is my carrier and my phone works at their house and the neighbors ATT phone is working fine also.

Customer service is not what it use to be. Person on the other end is basically reading a script.

It angers me that these phones are market to seniors who rely on the phones. God forbid should there be an emergency while "they are working on the tower"

Product or Service Mentioned: Consumer Cellular Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I just can't believe they pray on the elderly the way they do. I can't imagine anyone not shopping. Why would you use them.

This service is a joke they charge just like any top carrier and can't compete with even TMobile, Cricket, Metro which gives you a free phone unlimited talk text data and a hot spot for $40 a month. which this company can't even compete with. They are $90 a month for one like where these others are only $40 to 50 a month for 3 lines.

same excuse I get for no sevice

Consumer Cellular Reviews