Long Branch, New Jersey

Just heard from someone on the online chat regarding no phone service on two of the three phones on our plan. She said: I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your phone service.

Some of our customers are currently experiencing a network outage and can’t make or receive calls. We’re actively working to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please periodically power your phone off then back on to test making calls.

We sincerely apologize for the frustration, please know we are doing everything we can to resolve this quickly.

When I asked how long.

She said: We haven't really been able to determine an expected restoral time. We are doing everything in our power, however.

Comments

OMG how does something like this happen?????? and on top of it all when I try and phone someone your recorder promptly picks up and informs me I need to pay on a phone card....Really You just debited my account for my monthly bill today.

Consumer Cellular Reviews