Coverage Area
Style and Design

Do not trust this company! They are a complete scam, I ordered a phone, with an unlimited plan.

as soon as I got the phone I realized that their "unlimited" plan DOES NOT INCLUDE TEXT! As soon as I realized this, I called and cancelled my order, and said that I wanted to return the phone. They said that I could return it, so I packaged it right up and sent it back. The phone was in mint brand new condition.

They then sent the phone back to me, and refused to accept it. They said the phone was damaged. The phone is perfectly fine. It looks like they just took a little razor blade and just made a tiny little scratch on the bottom of the phone, and now they refuse to return it!

That scratch was not there when I sent it back. I never dropped it or anything! I never even used it!

I just tried to send a text and then I put it back in the box to send it back. If there is a scratch on it it was either there when I got it or they put it there!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Flat buttons are so stupid, Phone is such a piece of crap, Charge extra for texts.

Comments

#1441907

Something smells fishy here. I've been with CS for 3 years and purchased several phones from them and I never had an issue.