1.7
Coverage Area

Consumer Cellular is only good for customers that do not use their cell phones often.I had a home phone service for my home and they have been bullshitting and giving me the run around.

My service was delinquent because of payments but I called each time I knew the payment would be late and they noted my account, things were okay. They disconnected my service one way for two weeks and then disconnected it completely. I mailed a USPS money order for $90.00, my amount was $89.95, I mailed the money order to P. O.

Box 371890, Pittsburgh, PA 15250, back in July I had been calling every week since then only for them to tell me they had not received the payment, this is Sept now. I had to spend more money and to track the money order. the above office received and cashed the money order but the P. O.

Box 7175, Pasadena, CA 91109, which is the address I have been in contact with said they never received a payment. I finally reached someone today and gave her the information and she sees that the payment was received but my account is not credited for this.

I am so angry and disgusted with this company.Please check and recheck all information they give you so that you won't have this headache as well.

Review about: Consumer Cellular Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Useless service reps and supervisor, Your customer service by phone, Lack of communication.

Had an Experience with Consumer Cellular?

Comments