Two out of the three phones on our account cannot receive or make calls. They say that their account balances are low...which is NOT true.

We're paid up and have unlimited talk and text. Thankfully, for now, we can text...but cannot make calls out nor get calls. Tried to get Consumer Cellular on the phone (using a landline)...all I get is a busy signal every time I call.

Tried to get a representative using the online chat option...can't get anyone that way either. This is the most bizarre thing my family and I have ever experienced when it comes to cellular service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Consumer Cellular Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

Just heard from someone on the online chat. She said: I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your phone service.

Some of our customers are currently experiencing a network outage and can’t make or receive calls. We’re actively working to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please periodically power your phone off then back on to test making calls. We sincerely apologize for the frustration, please know we are doing everything we can to resolve this quickly.

When I asked how long.

She said: We haven't really been able to determine an expected restoral time. We are doing everything in our power, however.

Why hasn't a PR person for company posted are advised what is going on with phone service? Real quick way for them to go out of business trating customers this way.

I have the same number on the online chat...number 99. Called the 800# that came through on the chat.

That's busy too. This is totally unacceptable on so many levels.

I am having the some problem and the website is not working

Same issue with us. Called, tried to log in, and went on their site.

Nothing is working and they have to updates which is bizarre and unprofessional for a service provider. They should be reaching out to their customers not only with an apology but possibly a credit.

to Dr. E Lambert #1608287

Couldn't agree more!

having same issues...

I am having the same problem. Neither me or my husband can do anything but text.

Am waiting online for the next chat representative.

I'm number 99! This has to get better or I'm switching service!

to Anonymous #1608290

I've been waiting for more than 20 minutes for an online chat representative. That's the number I have, too, on the online chat...#99...AND...the 800# that they automatically sent through on the chat is constantly busy.

This is really ridiculous!

So bizarre. They really should have something posted on their website...as what's going on.

to Anonymous #1608298

Everybody is number 99. Online chat is not working.