My sister had a consumer cellular phone for a few years. She rarely used it but when she did, she was always having trouble getting a call through .

I ordered a second one (should NOT have) after another phone I had was no longer working. The phone did not hold it's charge very long..had to keep recharging and the worst event was I was trying to get home from a doctor's office and I could not get a signal to my cab!! I did NOT need this as I was NOT feeling well!! We decided to cancel our phones.

When I told them of the problem, they made NO attempt to solve the problem , offered no apologies for their poor service and told us we would receive a last bill. When the last bill came on our charge we took up a complaint on Consumer Cellular and the credit charge company said we could withhold the payment until they did a review. Consumer Cellular proceeded to HARASS us with e-mails, phone calls and put an extra charge of $28 on the $52 bill claiming Late fees and warned us there could be "More" fees. This company is a FRAUD and should be out of Business as they aim their advertising at the elderly.

Both my sister and I are also cardiac patients!! SHAMEFUL!

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments