Sales person at Target store did not know what she was doing. Charged my twice for phone, plus additional sim card.

She said I had to pay a service charge. Then the phone died on my and while recharging and almost fully charged I couldn't even make an emergency call like (911). I also was there for over an hour. She had to call someone for each step except for my personal information.

I was very frustrated but said nothing.

When she finally did finish she told me if I had any further questions to call consumer cellular.(Because she had, had enough. (That was her attitude.)

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Consumer Cellular. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Consumer Cellular to "cancel, i already returned the equipment and received a refund".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service, whole experience and expericence. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Consumer Cellular and consumer cellular phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Please cancel my Trac Phone service. David Danis

Please cancel my phone service.